© King.com Limited
Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 194 Cheats
- Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 194 has a difficult obstacle at the beginning of the stage that takes a lot of time to clear. Once the player has passed this trial, however, the stage becomes easy to beat. Especially with 50 moves to win.
- There are two columns of multi-layered meringues dividing up the board at the beginning of the level. These blockers are resilient and need to be focused down one area at a time. Make as many matches in the same area as you can to break through to the middle of the board, where it will be easier to deal with the meringues.
- The middle of the board is also where the jelly tiles are so you kind of have to go down there anyway.
- There are three striped candies frozen in marmalade on the top of the board in the blocked off area that restrict reinforcing cropsies from coming into the stage. Once you have gotten past the meringue columns, use special candy combinations to take these out.
- With such limited space on the board to begin the level with, due to interference from the meringue columns, there is a good chance that the game is going to want to re-shuffle your candies. If you let this happen you cannot be taken seriously as an adult and your right to vote will be revoked. Yeah, we’ll just let all the “re-shufflies” vote. Why don’t we let the felons vote? Murderers are people too ain’t they? They’re definitely better than any darn re-shufflies ya run into on the street. How about you take your business somewhere else, re-shuffly!
- On Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 194 it helps to keep the moon scale balanced as much as possible. The Moon Struck bonus is very helpful with it’s ability to remove a candy color from the board and prompt the formation of special candy combinations.
- The one thing you should definitely not do is unbalance the moon scale too heavily to one side. For the love of Pete don’t do this. You like Pete, don’t ya? At least enough not to let anything bad happen to him? What about Odus? If the moon scale tips too heavily to one side, he will promptly fall onto his dumb owl face.