© King.com Limited
Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 193 Cheats
- Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 193 is one of the few candy crush levels where the player needs to show a lot of heart. Sure, you could just nab up the level objectives in 23 moves and move on the Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 194, but it’s not about that. No, this here is about love of the game. If you don’t love Candy Crush Saga, you can get out of here and go all the way to H E double hockey sticks for all I care, because that game is my life. I was picking between a tattoo of candy crush and a tattoo of my daughter for around 3 seconds once. Easy decision. Threw my daughter in a well. Where’s your heart, is what I’m asking.
- There are jelly tiles scattered all over this level. It is a mess in here! With such a short move limit though, you’re going to have to play efficiently.
- Do your best to free the special candies hidden around the levels from their marmalade prisons to use these hidden treasures to your own advantage. If striped candies are triggered in the right way they can create a chain reaction that sets off the other striped candies! Talk about a 2 for 1, double the fun hook to use in your fight against candies!
- Special candy combinations are fantastic tools on Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 193 for scoring points and scoring chicks. See, chicks love points because they are hatched from eggs and don’t know any better. Raising a chick that knows better is tough work for those of us in the field of the farm, but it’s doable. You just gotta keep your nose to the grindstone and your chicks in an enclosed room with no sunlight or social opportunity.
- Some great special candy combinations to use on Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 193 include the double color bomb combo, the wrapped candy + striped candy combo, and the infamous striped candy + color bomb combo.
- Use the Moon Struck bonus to reduce the number of candy colors on the board, and create mondo pwnage.
- It is also important not to let the moon scale tip too far to one side, as this will knock Odus’s dumb owl face onto the ground and lose you the level.