These Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 192 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 192 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 192 is to collect 6 striped candies in 10 moves and get at least 10,000 points.
Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 192 Cheats
© King.com Limited
- In Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 192, you’ll need to use all the strategy you’ve ever developed for Candy Crush. Even the most dedicated player may need to restart the level several times before winning, though. Truth be told, luck plays a very major part in this level.
- There are a few major changes between the original version of level 191 and this Dreamworld update. In the original, you were given only 8 turns. Luckily, that number has increased by 2 here, so you’ll have a little bit more room to breathe.
- Unfortunately, there’s a tradeoff for those extra moves. Instead of a normal grid, the top of this level is covered in licorice Xs which are holding a horde of candy bombs at bay. As soon as the licorice is damaged, the bombs will pour into the level. At this point, there will be no hope for getting rid of them all.
- Additionally, while you still have marmalade-covered candies to help you, you’ll only have four on the board to start. The other two will need to be created later. At least you have two-thirds of your orders on the board already.
- One thing that does stay the same is the bothersome meringue. Although you may want to try and demolish it out of habit, these blockers are really only here to distract you. Work around them and concentrate on your orders.
- Hold off on using any of your vertically striped candies until you’re within 5 turns of the end. At that point, you’ll be able to safely allow bombs into the level without them limiting the amount of time you have to complete your orders.
- Of course, you can set off any horizontally striped candies immediately, as long as they don’t set off a vertically striped one in turn.
- Under no circumstances should you try to make a wrapped bomb. Bombs will serve no purpose whatsoever in this level, and will only serve to waste a turn. You can’t even make a worthwhile special combo with a bomb this time.
- On the other hand, if you see a reasonable chance to make a color bomb and combine it with a striped candy, you should absolutely give it a shot! This is a really easy way to fulfill all your orders and more in one masterstroke.
- One good thing about a short level like this is that Odus most likely won’t have much of a chance to fall off the moon. Once the bombs have fallen, fill up the moon meter to set off a Moon Struck and make forming those last two striped candies much easier.