These Candy Crush level 188 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 188 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 188 is to clear 37 jellies in 25 moves and get at least 70,000 points.
Candy Crush Dreamworld Level 188 Cheats
- You need to clear 37 jelly squares in this level, but they are all on the top portion of the board.
- Below all of the jelly squares are a row of 2-hit meringue, which is on top of a row of 9 chocolate squares.
- Underneath that, there are 4 wrapped candies and 4 striped candies trapped in marmalade.
- It is very tempting to break through to the bottom and get to those special candies, but to be honest, it is not necessary.
- Regardless, you will most likely begin to clear some of the blockers when you are clearing the jelly squares that are required to beat this level.
- When you do break through the first row of meringue, the chocolate squares will be freed and begin to multiply.
- It is a good idea to try and destroy all of the chocolate as soon as possible so you don’t have to worry about it for the rest of the level.
- Still, if you can’t clear it all, because it takes luck to do so, you need to keep an eye on the chocolate so it doesn’t begin taking up too much room on the board.
- You especially don’t want it to take over jelly squares because that means you would have to hit them one more time, or worse, you forget about it completely and run out of moves.
- You have to be doing this all while keeping an eye on Odus and his scale.
- If the scale tips too far and he falls off, you will automatically lose.
- If you keep the scale balanced throughout the level, then eventually it will fill up completely and Moon Struck will activate.
- Moon Struck is especially helpful in this level because it is a jelly level.
- Moon Struck clears the two colors of candy that were tipping the scale completely from the board, and there is no doubt that those colored candies will be on a few jelly squares.