These Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 180 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 180 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 180 is to bring down 2 nuts and 1 cherry in 25 moves and get at least 50,000 points.
Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 180 Cheats
- The board in this level is filled with blockers to begin. At the bottom of the board you have a row of multi-layered meringue and licorice X’s that have bombs underneath them.
- Since the bombs have a time limit, you need to remove as quickly as you can.
- First, you will need to break through the meringue by making three match combinations. Once you break through the meringue you can begin to work on the licorice X’s.
- The licorice X’s will need to be broken to clear the bombs. Unlike other levels, every blocker needs to be cleared. Since there are bombs in every square on the bottom two rows, it is imperative to clear the meringue and licorice X’s.
- Be aware though that you need to do this as quickly as possible to prevent the bombs from activating.
- A good way to do this effectively is to create special candy combinations.
- When you create a special candy, make sure you align it with the blockers that need to be cleared. If possible, try to combine two special candies together to clear them more effectively.
- The special candies will also help you to bring down the ingredients quickly. Make sure that you are aware of where the ingredients are falling.
- When you see where the ingredients are falling, you want to make sure that they have a clear path to the bottom.
- Be sure to watch out for the cascade effect. Cascading move can be great to clear the blockers at the bottom of the board and bring down the candy, but they can throw Odus off balance.
- Take advantage of the moon struck. During this time, try to clear out the remaining blockers and bombs at the bottom of the board.
- With one less color on the board, it will be easier for you to create special candies and bring the ingredients down the board.
- Make sure you keep an eye on Odus’ moon scale throughout the entire level. You may begin to lose focus when you are concentrating on removing the blockers.
- Also, be aware for Odus to return with two new colors after the moon struck is finished!
© King.com Limited