These Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 179 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 179 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 179 is to collect 2 color bombs in 10 moves and get at least 30,000 points.
Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 179 Cheats
- In this level there are many different blockers making it very challenging to create the the color bombs required.
- At the top of the board, there are licorice swirls that will hinder candies from falling onto the board. Although the licorice swirls will begin to fall down, they are still taking up precious room on the board for more candies.
- In the middle of the board, there are multi-layered meringues that need to be cleared!
- Each square will take three match combinations to be made in order to clear them. To open up the board you want to try to remove as many as possible.
- However, just opening one will allow candies onto the bottom portion of the board. When you start removing layers from one or a few meringue, continue to make matches around those.
- If you focus on one or two, it will allow more candies to the bottom more quickly.
- Once the candies reach the bottom board, there are chocolate dispensers along the bottom. Once activated they can not be stopped, but there is no way to avoid them.
- The chocolate needs to be contained in order to keep it from spreading throughout the entire board. The more squares that are covered will take away options to make color bombs.
- Remember, you want the board to be as open as possible to create 5+ candy combinations (color bombs).
- To clear the board of the blockers (meringue and chocolate) create special candy combinations. Special candies will be very effective in this level.
- Try to combine two special candies together if possible to clear out the chocolate that will come onto the board. Wrapped+striped candies work great in this level.
- You will receive a moon struck in this level once you have filled up Odus’ moon scale.
- Take full advantage of having one less color on the board. Before you receive it, try to set the board up by opening it up as much as possible.
- Having more room on the board will help to make the necessary color bombs.
- Remember throughout this level, you want to keep Odus’ moon scale balanced. He will return after the moon struck as well, with two new colors to balance.
© King.com Limited