These Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 176 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 176 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 176 is to collect 3 color bombs in 21 moves and get at least 10,000 points.
Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 176 Cheats
- To begin this level, you will see that there are multi-layered meringue scattered on the board. You will need to clear these meringue in order to make and collect the color bombs.
- Since they do not leave you many options to create 5+ combinations, clearing the meringue will be your best option.
- Once you have begun to clear some of the meringue, you will be able to focus on creating the three color bombs.
- Throughout this level, try to create any special candy including striped and wrapped in order to clear the meringue from the board. With all of the meringue off of the board, you will have more room to create the color bombs.
- Remember that the multi-layered meringue will take some time to clear. Each square needs three matches to be made beside it.
- Focus on opening up the board in sections. Since the meringue are grouped in three, focus on taking them out three at a time.
- Rather than just taking them out one by one, clearing all of them will help you to create color bombs.
- Continue to look around the board for possible combinations. You do not want to miss a great opportunity to make a color bomb. Continue to look around the board when clearing the meringue.
- Take advantage of the moon struck. When Odus’ moon scale is full, the moon struck will be activated. When this happens, you will have one less color on the board, making it easier for you to create color bombs.
- During this time, you may make all of the color bombs you need. However, Odus may return before you activate them all. If he does return, he will come with two new colors to balance.
- Be aware that Odus will return to his moon scale with two new colors to balance. Make sure that you are aware of his balance throughout the entire level.
- It is easy to throw him off balance, especially when you have cascading moves. Cascading moves are great, except for the fact that they can throw the moon scale off balance.
- If this happens, be sure to try to quickly correct it and balance out the two colors that need to be balanced.
© King.com Limited