These Candy Crush level 175 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 175 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 175 is to bring down 2 nuts and 2 cherries in 24 moves and get at least 40,000 points.
Candy Crush Dreamworld Level 175 Cheats
© King.com Limited
- While the point requirement is exactly the same as it always was, Dreamworld level 175 subtracts 16 moves from the original total of 40, making this ingredient level one of the most challenging yet. Everything else is still the same, unfortunately, including the checkerboard of multi-layered meringue and staggered rows of licorice swirls at the top of the board.
- Your first move should be one that removes licorice swirls from around the area where your first ingredients are located. If the swirls drop too low, they will tuck themselves in between the meringue squares, forming a wall of blockers that will by nigh-impossible to destroy with any special candies.
- Make matches that touch as many meringue and licorice squares as possible. This level depends on your ability to open up the top of the board rapidly so that you can make lots of special candies to blow up the bottom and drop ingredients through the puzzle. Once you have removed licorice from one side of the board, move on to just concentrating on the meringue for the time being.
- While wrapped bombs are not normally of very much use in ingredient levels, besides as a component of larger special candy combos, they are quite useful in this level. When properly detonated, they can blast through tons of meringue at once and help your ingredients drop further than any striped candy ever could. That said, if you get a chance to combine one with a striped candy, do so post haste. It is one of the best ways to open up space in this level.
- Still stumped? Take a look at this video and try to follow along on your own.