These Candy Crush level 174 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 174 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 174 is to clear 21 jellies in 15 moves and get at least 50,000 points.
Candy Crush Dreamworld Level 174 Cheats
© King.com Limited
- As per usual in these Dreamworld levels, this stage is nearly identical in every way to its regular counterpart. The only differences are in the number of moves you have to complete your mission. While you have 20 moves in the regular level, you only have 15 here; not only that, but the three color bombs trapped at the top of the board are now set to go off after only 14 moves instead of a full 20.
- Since you actually need to clear out the bombs this time around, it’s best to begin working out a strategy for doing so right away. Striped candies are the way to go here, as breaking through all those layers of meringue is virtually impossible in only 15 turns.
- The first few turns, however, should not be occupied with such weighty matters. Instead, focus your attention on the bottom layer of meringue. Unlike the meringue everywhere else in this level, these squares are only a single layer apiece and will be easily destroyed with just one adjacent match. Make a horizontal match at the bottom to open up each side. This will remove jelly and make cascades much easier to trigger.
- Avoid making wrapped bombs if you have the opportunity to do so. They’re not particularly useful for this level, unless they are positioned perfectly inside a square of jellies. Instead, make striped candies–and if you get a chance to form a color bomb and combine it with one of your striped candies, do so immediately. You can easily get rid of 99% of the level’s jelly with this potent combo.
- Still stuck? Take a look at this video example and try to follow along in your own game.