These Candy Crush level 172 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 172 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 172 is to collect 40 yellow candies and 40 orange candies in 21 moves and get at least 10,000 points.
Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 172 Cheats
© King.com Limited
- There is almost no correlation between level 172 of the Dreamworld and the normal version of level 172. While 172 used to be a fairly straightforward jelly level necessitating the use of striped candies to hit an isolated candy bomb, this version has a larger board and no jelly at all.
- In this level, there are no blockers whatsoever to start with. However, there is a single chocolate fountain the very middle of the board, surrounded on three sides by gaps. After the first few turns, the fountain will begin to spew forth chocolate squares in the fourth row.
- Before the chocolate begins to spread, start making moves on the very bottom of the board to collect as many required candies as possible before the crisis sets in. Take advantage of the wide-open board, because you won’t have very much time to enjoy it.
- Once the chocolate begins to flow, contain it to one area of the board. Make sure it doesn’t completely cover a single row, as this will prevent new candy from entering the bottom of the board. If this happens, it will be incredibly difficult to come from behind and collect all the necessary candies.
- Where possible, make matches that collect required candy and remove chocolate squares at the same time. This will maximize your moves so you don’t have to waste time matching candy that doesn’t help your mission just to stem the tide of chocolate.
- Triggering a Moon Struck as early as you possibly can in this level will make things more less difficult. Once Odus flies off his scale, one color will be removed from the board. This will potentially destroy chocolate, and make it much easier to both form special candies and collect the required colors. If you can’t set off a Moon Struck naturally, use one of your boosters.