This is how you beat level 171 of Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 171 in no time! The goal of level 171 is to collect 10 striped candies in 20 moves and get at least 15,000 points.
Candy Crush Dreamworld Level 171 Cheats
- In this level, one “order” refers to setting off one striped candy in any direction. This means you’ll have to create 10 entire striped candies in twice as many moves.
- The normal version of level 171 gives you fifteen extra moves to work with, which you don’t have here. You must make every move count!
- Even though your moves are abridged, your strategy should remain the same. Start with the meringue in the middle, than spread out to each side, working from the bottom all the time.
- One thing about this level is working in your favor: the candies don’t start on the board. Instead, they will fall from above after you get your objectives from the bunny. This will almost certainly set off a few free matches next to meringue squares. Target the meringue that has already been exposed in this way, as it will be easier to remove altogether. You can then use those squares to begin destroying larger and larger patches of meringue.
- Don’t worry about the 15,000 point minimum. You’ll achieve that easily in the course of setting off 10 striped candies.
- While combining a striped candy with a wrapped candy will unleash more destruction, it won’t count towards your order total. Instead, combine a striped candy with a color bomb to fulfill all your orders immediately. This will help you get to 2 or 3 stars if you have enough turns left over for Sugar Crush.
- Even though Odus is a big pain to deal with, his Moon Struck will remove one color from the game and remove one layer from any adjacent meringue. Use this to your advantage by setting off Moon Strucks as early as you can.