These Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 169 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 169 of Dreamworld. The objective of level 169 is to collect one combo each of striped + striped, wrapped, and color bomb in 25 moves and earn 40,000 points.
Candy Crush Dreamworld Level 169 Cheats
- This level is a bit peculiar. First of all, you might want to start demolishing those squares of meringue right away. Hold up! They’re actually the only things keeping you safe from the chocolate fountains on the left and right sides. Once they have a path into the middle, there’s no stopping the flood of chocolate squares.
- Luckily, each meringue is double-layered, so if you need to make one match next to some meringue, that’s okay. Just be careful!
- Try to make your special candies as early as possible. The color bomb will be the most difficult to form, as well as the toughest to move around. Make sure you have a way to form a striped candy relatively close to it to make this task easier.
- Once you start making your required combos, the chocolate will definitely be pouring in. Save your larger two combos for later, as they’ll destroy tons of interloping chocolate in just one move.
- Odus is tremendously annoying here. Moon Struck may not be a good option, since it will make cascades more likely to occur, which can use your special candies up before you intended. Tip the owl back and forth and try not to fill the meter too much.
Tags: candy crush dreamworld