These Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 158 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 158 of Dreamworld. The objective of level 158 is to bring down one acorn and one cherry in 20 moves and earn 30,000 points.
© King.com Limited
- The teleporters on Candy Crush Dreamworld level 158 completely change the layout of the board. It can be viewed as one long tube instead of the standard square-ish shape the board usually has. The teleporters also make it so that players attempting to use vertical blasts from striped candies to drop ingredients to the bottom of the level will need to work twice as hard. On the plus side, making matches on the second half of the board can drop candies through the teleporters automatically.
- Don’t use the ingredients in horizontal matches, because the teleporters are only in the middle sections of the board. If you switch an ingredient to the side, it can get stuck next to the teleporter without ever reaching the bottom.
- The chocolate fountains are very dangerous on level 158 of Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld. The fountains produce chocolate blockers that clog up the board and spread like a virus. There are chocolate fountains on both sections of the board.
- Use special candies and special candy combinations to keep the chocolate levels in check. Especially on the right section of the board! There are two fountains producing chocolate on that side, and they need to be countered by matches consistently throughout the playthrough.
- Keep the Moon Scale balanced to ensure that Odus does not fall off his little perch. The Moon Struck bonus is useful on this level but not game-changing. You can only get it around five turns from the end, and there’s not much space on the board to take advantage of the reduced candy colors.
Candy Crush Dreamworld Level 158 Cheats
Tags: candy crush dreamworld