These Candy Crush level 104 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 104 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 104 is to clear 18 jellies in 20 moves and get at least 65,000 points.
Candy Crush Dreamworld Level 104 Cheats
- The goal of level 104 is to clear 18 jellies in 20 moves and get at least 65,000 points.
- The level layout consists of a top half of the board filled with normal candies. The bottom four rows are filled with blockers, including meringues, candy bombs, licorice swirls, licorice rope, and chocolate.
© King.com Limited
- The most immediate danger is from the three candy bombs, which should be removed as quickly as possible.
- Luckily, they’re positioned so that they’ll also destroy licorice and meringue when removed via matching; alternately, you can use a horizontally striped candy to remove all three at once.
- Wrapped candies can blow through all the blockers if placed correctly, so form them to one side and work your way over from the left or right. This will limit the extent to which the chocolate squares can grow before you destroy them.
- Chip away at the group of blockers by making adjacent matches of three. Also, vertical striped candies are great for bursting through whole columns of blockers.
- Be aware of which candies impact Odus’ Moon Scale. Try to fill up the Moon Scale to activate Moon Struck, but be sure not to tip it too much in one direction so that Odus falls off and you lose the level.
- If you activate Moon Struck, the board will clear of one type of candy and special candies will be much easier to make.
- If you happen to form a candy bomb, hold off until you can match it with a striped candy – the resulting effect will clear a massive amount of board, and likely get rid of most of the blockers at the bottom.
- Also, if you can form and match a horizontal striped candy in the same row as most of the blockers, it will clear the whole row at once.
- If you are still having trouble, or want to see these tips in action, be sure to check out the video walkthrough below!