These Candy Crush level 103 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 103 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 103 is to clear 41 jellies in 20 moves and score at least 100,000 points.
Candy Crush Dreamworld Level 103 Cheats
- The goal of level 103 is to clear 41 jellies in 20 moves and score at least 100,000 points.
- The level layout consists of a left column, separate from the main board, that is filled with licorice swirls and a candy bomb at the top.
- The main portion of the board is filled with jelly squares and a few chocolates.
- The left side of the board flows into the right side, so there will be a continuous stream of licorice swirls onto the main board.
© King.com Limited
- The most immediate threat is the chocolate on the right side, so destroy it as quickly as possible.
- The best way is to use a vertically striped candy to remove it all at once, but if that’s too difficult, try making vertical matches of three next to the chocolate instead.
- Take note of which candies Odus needs for Moon Struck. Try to fill up the Moon Scale to activate this, but be careful not to tip Odus off the scale, because if he falls you will lose the level.
- Once the chocolate is clear, the board will be easier to make more advanced matches for special candies.
- The licorice that falls is a nuisance, but the real threat is the candy bombs once the chocolate is cleared.
- Try to eliminate the candy bombs as soon as they appear so you aren’t panicking when their timers reach a low number of moves.
- The licorice swirls are best removed with bombs, which are also the best candies to remove lots of jelly from this undersized board.
- Since the board is vertically inclined, making vertical striped candies is your best bet for quickly clearing large amounts of jelly.
- If you are still having trouble, or want to see these moves in action, be sure to check out the video below!