These Candy Crush level 102 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 102 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 102 is to bring down 2 nuts and 2 cherries in 30 moves and score at least 65,000 points.
Candy Crush Dreamworld Level 102 Cheats
- The goal of level 102 is to bring down 2 nuts and 2 cherries in 30 moves and score at least 65,000 points.
- The level layout consists of a board split in two sections. The top section contains ingredients, candies, and candy bombs. The bottom section is filled with two rows of meringues and a row of licorice.
© King.com Limited
- In order to remove ingredients from the board, you will first need to clear the meringue and licorice from the bottom. Use vertical striped candies to make a hole in the rows first, then match candies on the bottom to clear a path.
- Licorice and candy bombs will continue to fall from the top of the board. You don’t need to worry too much about the licorice, because there is a good chance it will be cleared while you are making matches.
- However, take out the candy bombs as soon as you can. You don’t want to be in a panic when one reaches a low amount of moves on its timer.
- Take note of which candies Odus needs to trigger Moon Struck, and match those candies.
- Moon Struck will remove one color from the board, making it much easier to form large combos.
- If you manage to create a color bomb, match it with a striped candy to set off a powerful chain reaction that will clear a huge portion of the board, including the meringues and licorice at the bottom.
- Remember that striped candies alone will be limited in their usefulness against licorice swirls, but bombs (or striped-bomb combos) are much more effective.
- If you want to see these tips in action, check out the video walkthrough below!